Supporter 2.x versus Upgrades Plugin (again)

Howdy humans,

The new Supporters plug-in really is outstanding! Thanks for the great work.

I'm wondering if you could add the amazon payment features to the Upgrades plug-in?

Also, like several other posts I've read on here, I too need a multi-plug-in/ multilevel solution. I've read Dr. Mike's and others' pointers and I've been playing with the Upgrades plugin all weekend with a low level of success.

Unfortunately I'm finding the support documentation on the Upgrades plugin is very thin and so widely dispersed across multiple forum threads that I spend more time searching for than actually working. I'm wondering:

Would it be possible to create a sticky with all the various tips and edits in one spot?

Could we see some screenshots? Sometimes I see that different posts are using different terminology to describe the same things, which makes it hard for the slower types (me) to follow.

Finally, I'm wondering if we might be able to set-up an exchange where we could trade upgrade "Premium-ized" plug-ins that others have already editted rather than each of us have to re-invent the wheel?

Thanks to all.

• Andrew

Hiya,

I'm wondering if you could add the amazon payment features to the Upgrades plug-in?

That's definitely something we could look into in the future but there aren't any immediate plans.

Unfortunately I'm finding the support documentation on the Upgrades plugin is very thin and so widely dispersed across multiple forum threads that I spend more time searching for than actually working.

Better documentation for all of our plugins is quite high on our priority list right now.

Would it be possible to create a sticky with all the various tips and edits in one spot?

Nah. Members would then want a sticky for each plugin and that would make for far too many stickies :wink:

Could we see some screenshots?

We can look at providing additional screenshots along with our revamped documentation. For now though you'll need to install the plugin and have a play with it I'm afraid.

Finally, I'm wondering if we might be able to set-up an exchange where we could trade upgrade "Premium-ized" plug-ins that others have already editted rather than each of us have to re-invent the wheel?

Since we wouldn't be able to verify the quality or compatibility of such plugins that's not something we could officially get behind. However, please feel free to start a thread where people could attach their modified plugins.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.