Supporter 3.0 Beta release - Help us test!

Hey guys, here is an exciting announcement many of you have been waiting a very long time for!

Here is the early beta release of Supporter 3.0, now renamed "Pro Blogs". We have a ton of new features in this, it has been completely rewritten from the ground up:

- Pro Blog Levels!!!!!!!! And every optional module has full level support
- Coupons
- Permanent Pro Blog status switch
- Premium plugins/themes get removed on downgrades/cancelations
- Better stats
- Better blog management
- More customization/rebranding power
- Email notifications
- Every module spruced up and improved
- Front end checkout
- A new, incredibly powerful PayPal Express Checkout and Pro gateway:
Accept credit cards directly!
Allows modifications, level upgrades, payment plan changes, and cancelations by the user.
Powerful admin management: Process refunds, cancelations, partial refunds, and keep track of everything for the blog via a detailed audit log.
- And a whole lot more i've forgotten about!

So first off a warning, this is very early beta, and the plugin is so incredibly complex there's a good chance you may see the occassional php error, or a feature doens't work how it's supposed to. This is most true with the advanced checkout process, it has only had minimal (well days) of testing, but I need your help to work out the kinks.

So for now, please do not use on a live site unless it's real small and you can afford to work through problems your users experience.

Some things to know:
- install in plugins and network activate
- remove all supporter files first
- Single payments are no longer supported, only subscriptions now (I may add them back later)
- The Amazon gateway no longer exists, it wasn't powerful enough for the levels and such (I may add it back if there is demand)
- If you have existing user subscriptions with the old paypal or Amazon gateways, make sure to copy the backwards compatibility IPN handlers to your webroot from the gateways folder.

I think that's it, please please test, and report bugs here so I can work them out.

Thanks, and have fun!