Supporter not blocking themes access

1. I have Supporter installed and I have it set to let the user first subscribe for any theme they want to use but they still get to use all the premium themes after creating a blog.
2. The system is still giving them full acces to all Premium Themes even though I have them all blocked in Supporter until they subscribe. If they first log into their account and go to Appearance/Premium Themes, sure enough it says "Supporter Only" but if they Create a Blog in BP dropdown, they get full access to all Themes.

I am testing using the BuddyPress "Create a Blog". Is this why? What is the fix?

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

drdave,

Appreciate that you're taking the time to address separate issues in separate threads. A most genuine thank you for that!

I'm tracking with you and haven't tested this specific issue, but have noticed the other odd things you are seeing with the "Create A Blog" signup process. Right now, Supporter is getting some pretty great additions and re-tooling so I'm going to tag Aaron on this one so he get's to see it specifically. I believe that because of the new way Supporter will block/hide admin areas, this won't be an issue.

Thank you again for reporting your findings!

• drdave
    • The Crimson Coder

@masonjames thanks for the update on Supporter that is very good to know.

@Aaron I had "Free Days for all new blogs set to 30 days" Forgot to turn it off. I made that zero. Assuming that's the free trial I needed to disable. Thanks.

Both members have three blogs created of which one was created under the supporter free trial when it was turned on but I noticed that they still have access to all supporter premium themes with this option turned off.

I am assuming this is not something I want to mess with once it's set am I correct?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.