Supporter Signup redirect to pay

I searched high and low through the forum and I couldn't find a solution to this. I have the supporter plugin set up just how I want it but, there is one thing not functioning correctly on signup.

Here's the process that I'm seeing so far:

Step 1: customer fills in user name password info.
Step 2: They select whether they want to create a blog or not and if so fill in required info.
Step 3: It asks whether they are interested in becoming a pro member...they select I'm interested
Step 4: Click continue
Step 5: Gives successful account creation message and gives instructions to check email for activation message
Step 5A: Gives customer option to add avatar
Step 6: login email click activation link and account is activated
Step 7: Login

It never gives them a opportunity to pay for their pro/supporter membership. Not even after the first login. I deleted the easy admin and easy blogging plugins because I was reading that those might cause this to happen still the same problem after the plugins were deleted.

This is the process I need:

Step 1: customer fills in user name password info.
Step 2: They select whether they want to create a blog or not and if so fill in required info.
Step 3: It asks whether they are interested in becoming a pro member...they select I'm interested
Step 4: Click continue
Step 4A: redirect to subscription selection page
Step 4B: make payment on paypal....redirect back to site.
Step 5: Gives successful account creation message and gives instructions to check email for activation message
Step 5A: Gives customer option to add avatar
Step 6: login email click activation link and account is activated
Step 7: Login