Swift 5.62 Child theme> not WPMU Dev

This is about the swift 5.62 theme. (Not a WPMU Dev) I know i can change the color in the swift design options tab, but i want to change it in the code so every site i activate it on will not have to be changed. In the design options tab its called "Navigation border" but i cannot find it in the style.css Its the two lines above and below the title. alclassifieds.mtb1701.com/

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

Yes that is what i am referring to, and i got the same results from Google chrome. But when i go to the style.css to edit it; i cannot find it. I even copied and pasted it to a word.doc, typed it in at the begining and done the "Ctrl + F" to search. I tried different variations. Even just the #069; I found the #069; but quickly found out that had nothing to with color. lol I do not even find a simple nav1 or nav2. Is there something else they could be called in the theme. i see a few of things in the css i've never seen before, mostly dealing with text size, and i've worked with css in DreamWeaver and other CMS. Is it possible for the developer to have given these another name or set them anywhere besides the css? This theme is out dated and no longer supported. "is it time for me to abandon it?" That would be worse than losing my X. lol Thanks Tim!

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Either or. :slight_smile:

If you feel something is resolved then by all means please do so.

If not then threads after three days fall into a new list which prompt us to look again to see if there is more we can do.

If not then we mark as resolved or ask the member still needs attention. The exception is when awaiting another response like when a developer is look into the issue or awaiting a release.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.