Switching from marketpress back to marketpress lite

I originally installed MarketPress Lite on my website (thehormonehandbook.com) and upgraded to MarketPress with the paid subscription a few months ago. As it turns out, I have not used the features that come with the paid MarketPress plugin, so I would like to switch back to the free version. Will I lose any product data or order information by switching back? Do I simply deactivate the Marketpress plugin and activate Marketpress Lite, or is there more to it? I see on your website where I can change my subscription options. Before I cancel, though, I am afraid of losing my settings, order history, and product inforamtion if I switch back. Looking forward to hearing from you.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Honestly, there's no reason to switch back. You bought and paid for the plugin, it's yours to keep for as long as you like. If you cancel your membership here you'll still be able to use it, we won't limit it's function in any way.

That being said, you should be fine deleting the premium version and going back to the free one, but I can't think of a good reason to do so. If we can help you further assistance, do let us know.

Thanks!

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hiya, just going threw some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.