Switching Menus break my site

Hi, my website is down and I can't seem to figure out why it happened. When I have both snapshot and defender active I get this error. I’m getting a HTTP ERROR 500. But the strange thing is it went down after I changed from the primary menu to a new menu.

• Ari

Hi Sandra,

Hope you have a good day today!

I just checked your site, and seems everything is working fine from my end. I have tested it by activiting/deactivating both/single plugin ( Spanshot Pro & Defender Pro ).
    But not replicated the issue. The site is working.

And also I see you are using two caching plugins ( Humingbird Pro, Wp Rocket ).
    This is not a best practice, sometime it's also causing some issues.
    As our Humingbird Pro is does all the performance stuffs like: file compression, minification, browser caching, Cloudflare integration and performance monitoring. I suggest using only Hummingbird Pro.

Please see the details about the Humingbird Pro: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wp-hummingbird/

=== If you face same problem ===

If you face still same problem, let me know here with the below details:
    1: Steps to replicate this issue.
    2: Any of the FTP/Cpanel/Hosting access.

From the chat transctipt I know it wasn't possible to get FTP at the time - if possible could you send them now?

Also I see that you are using Amazon hosting, but amazon have few hosting services. So be specific which one you are using & contact to us through our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question as this is public place. Make sure to follow the below template.

Subject: "Attn: Ari"
    - WordPress admin (login url/username/password)
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel/Plesk credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference ( It is: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/switching-menus-break-my-site )
    - any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.

===============

If you need time to get the cPanel/Hosting access, or you unable to get it please send me the debug log, here are the steps to how to enable the debug log and get it:

Enable Debug Log
    ----
    from wp-config.php file (located in root WP folder), replace the define('WP_DEBUG', false); with this below code:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

> Visit the site until you see the error.
    > When you see 500 error, grab the debug.log from inside the wp-content directory.
    > change debug.log to debug.txt file.
    > Upload debug.txt file to any fileshare service like dropbox or google drive & share the link to me.

We are here to help you asap.

Regards, Ari

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.