Switching order of payment gateways at checkout

Hello,
My customer has requested that I swap the order of the payment gateways as they are displayed at the checkout - I've attached a screen shot. Basically she would like paypal to display first, followed by manual payment and the bank details - it doesn't make much sense to have paypal in the middle of them. Is that doable at all?

She's also wondering if there's a way of skipping entering the billing details in at the checkout as she doesn't require this info from her customers - she'd prefer a more straightforward checkout - I've advised her it's unlikely, but just thought i'd check.
Thanks
Stacey

• Denitsa

Hello Stacey,
    I hope you're having a beautiful day and thank you for your question!

I'm afraid that currently changing the display order of payment gateways is not something MarketPress can do out of the box and there's no option to do so. I do agree though that it would make a handy feature so I'm moving this thread to our "Features and Feedback" forum.

She's also wondering if there's a way of skipping entering the billing details in at the checkout

Which billing information do you need particularly removed? Values from fields such as country are being used on multiple places in payment gateways, shipping and also taxes for example so removing those fields could create additional issues. I'm pinging a developer on this one, as it would require custom coding to achieve.

Take care and have a nice day!

Best regards,
    Denitsa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.