Synching Membership Plugin Data

Have 3 separate sites and am using user synch, which works great. But now the Membership levels are not synching. Wondering if there is an easy way to synch those two without replicating everything in each install?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings networkers_connect,

Thank you for bringing this item to our attention:

But now the Membership levels are not synching

But I do not think this is intended use and you will indeed need to sync the levels manually.

Being that I certainly do not know everything, I will invite the lead developer @Barry in here for comment considering his invaluable insight into this plugin.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• networkers_connect
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Barry & Joe, Thank you for the quick responses. I assumed that there wasn't. Could you document which mySQL tables are used in this plugin so I can write a SQL Script to do the duplication for me?

That would be an quick and easy fix once I know which tables are used.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Any plans in the works to build a Members Sync plugin similar to the User Sync?

• Barry
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

You will have to duplicate the content in the tables named wp_m_ including the level, subscriptions, membership_relationships table. Depending on the rules you have in your levels, you will also have to sync the urlgroups table and will need to edit the entries in there as they are site domain specific.

It is quite a complex job as levels are very much site specific.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings networkers_connect,

Considering the last post from the lead developer, it appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member and have a GREAT weekend!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.