Syncrhonized and now I get You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

I synchronized my sites and now I'm getting You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page when I'm trying to access /wp-admin/.

I can't even login to the dashboard to deactivate the plugin. Both sites are single-site installs and both are updated to the latest wordpress install.

Edit I found my issue. It's not overwriting the users fully.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi jonathanbloom and welcome to WPMU DEV!

Glad you found the source of the issue, I take it that was in the error logs?

Could you let us know if either site is using BuddyPress? Also, would it be possible to deactivate other plugins to see if there's anything else conflicting here?

If you're still locked out of your dashboard on either site, you likely can rename the /plugins/ folder to get access back to your site, then add in plugins one by one to see what the trouble point might be.

Could you let us know if it's the User Sync plugin that is barring your dashboard access?

Thanks,
    David

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we'll get onto it and helping you out asap!

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.