table headers on statistics not showing

Hi,

I've put all the short codes in and the tables are showing - but without the headings etc.

How do I resolve this ?

thanks

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

abdell,

Welcome to WPMU forums and thanks for being a member!

I've dug around a bit and installed this on a test site and am not able to recreate your issue.

I would like to know what theme you are using. If not a WP default theme can you try one and see if the issue still happens?

Let me know how it goes!

Kimberly

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

abdell,

I'm not familiar with that theme, sorry.

Have you checked your style.css file for how it handles this table? I used an inspect element tool and found the properties for mine.

If it's displaying in a page from the shortcode then the information is being read and imported correctly, but not actually displayed properly?

• Barry
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Yes, looks like the styling on you theme is making the text of the headers white on a white background.

If you want to zip up the style.css file and post it as an attachment, we can see if we can modify it to not do that to the affiliate tables.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings abdell,

Barry is spot on with his solution as always.

In the effort of good housekeeping and since we have not heard from you in quite some time I am marking this ticket as resolved.

If you are still having issues related to this thread please check mark below as not resolved so we may re-address the ticket. Please include any additional symptoms or errors if any to help further the probability of final resolution.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.