table_data not set error

Hello,

I wanted to make a snapshot today and it appears the error :

table_data not set.png

What can be the problem and what do I have to do?

A printscreen can be viewed here : http://www.allmapamond.com/snapshot/table_data%20not%20set.png

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Michael,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

This is one for the lead developer will have to help us with since I am unable to replicate this issue to include having never seen it before.

Thank you for the screen shot as well which will indeed be instrumental in figuring this out.

I will see if I can get the lead developer @Paul in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@Michael, greetings. Hmm that error is generally seen when SESSIONS are not set properly or allowed on your site. When you run Snapshot manually like your screenshot the plugin first collects an array of all the database tables and stores these into a session variable. Then as each AJAX request from the browser uses an item from the SESSION.

Then again it could be something with the table. Have you tried excluding that first table from the selection?

This appears to be a single WordPress site not Multisite, correct?
    Can you confirm the version of WordPress, PHP, Snapshot you are running.

On the Snapshot > Settings page there is a table 'Server Info' showing various pieces of information about your site. Can I request a screenshot of that?

• Michael
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

On the Snapshot > Settings page there is a table 'Server Info' showing various pieces of information about your site. Can I request a screenshot of that?

Here you are what you ask for : http://allmapamond.com/snapshot/server%20info.png

that error is generally seen when SESSIONS are not set properly or allowed on your site. When you run Snapshot manually like your screenshot the plugin first collects an array of all the database tables and stores these into a session variable. Then as each AJAX request from the browser uses an item from the SESSION.

I really don't know how to do this. If you want to test something, just please tell me your e-mail and I will send you all the necessary infos to check for yourself. In case you still have my last e-mail, the infos are available. So please, check everything you want. Just make it function again. :stuck_out_tongue:

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@Michael, I don't really keep user site access information. Once I've closed out a previous issue I generally delete the details in case someone gets access to my email. Anyway please send access info to Paul [at] incsub.com
    I'm about to catch a flight so will be out of pocket until tomorrow morning.

We'll get you fixed up.

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@Michael, So added some debug to Snapshot. I remember this issue now. This is something with your server and PHP setup. Basically, your PHP is configured to save session data to the path /var/php_sessions but that path does not exist. I looked at your hosting control panel and don't see any PHP related options. Will try and add some code to Snapshot or your .htaccess to move the session save path.

You really should contact your host and ask them why this session path is not available.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.