Tabs Customizations

We are in the process of incorporating tabs into a Wordpress website and we're stuck with looking for a suitable solution to use images as tabs. So, if someone clicks on an image, it changes the content. Is there a recommended plugin to achieve this or anything else recommended? Please advise and thanks.

• James Morris

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for your question.

Doing a quick search I found WordPress Post Tabs. There is a free and Pro version of this plugin available. This plugin does support skins, which means you can customize a skin to use images. The screenshots show different images being used for the tabs.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. I'll be happy to help. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

• Lisa

Thanks James! We spent the day working through the problem with several plugins including the one you suggested and hit a roadblock. We then went ahead and forced images in the tab sections of the current theme through the tab visual composer. The problem now is to be able to force custom each image, rather than having one uniform. I'm clearly a novice here and my knowledge of PHP is limited (but resourceful). I'd love your thoughts. Let me know if you have suggestions. I'm happy to provide access if you're interested in poking around. Thanks!

• James Morris

Hello Lisa,

If you could provide me access to your site, I'd be happy to take a look and see if I can point you in the right direction.

Please visit the Contact Page .
    Select the option "I have a different question".
    Please set the Subject to: "Attn: James Morris"
    Then, enter the following information in the body of the message:

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

- link back to this thread for reference

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.