Tabs with Portfolio images

How do you add thumbnail images underneath a tab? I am using tabs as a filter for a portoflio of projects and need to add multiple thumbnails, all of the same size. Is this the ideal was to set this up?

The add image button appeared once under tabs but has disappeared and I cannot get it to show up again, even with closing the browser and refreshing

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Ryan,

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

I assume you are referring to one of our Upfront themes, is that correct?

The “Tabs” element doesn’t support “galleries” but you can add multiple images to it with a little “trick”:

– first, set cursor at the end of the text line (there must be a some text) and press “Enter”

– an “Add image” icon will appear

– use it to add an image

– put a new line of text below that image (it may even be just a single letter),

– set a cursor at the end of the line and press “Enter”

– an icon will appear again so you may repeat these steps as many times as necessary.

Once all the images are there you may simply remove all the unnecessary texts from the tab. You may then also want to add some custom CSS styling so let me know in case you’d need some further assistance with it.

Please also take a look at this little video that I created for you:

http://screencast.com/t/y2IQkH9fYvV

I hope that helps!

Best regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Ryan!

how would i align the thumbnails, with css?

Yes, custom CSS rules would be the way to go.

what would that css be?

That’s a bit more difficult to answer. Due to how Upfront works I’m not able to give you a “ready to use” CSS yet.l I’d need to check your site and find out what the necessary rules would be based on your particular site.

Having said that, I suggest that you added all your thumbnails that you wish to present there and then:

– shared the link to the page with me so I could see it

– provide me with a few words describing how it should look like

– grant me a support access to the site in question (as described here)

I’d then check the site and suggest some CSS.

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.