Take a percentage from sales using Pay Per View Plugin?

Hey guys

You know it seems I keep finding plugins on here that I overlooked before haha. Pay Per View is one of them!

It mentions about taking all the money from the sales but can this be set up like marketpress in such a way that if site owners on my network use it to make money on their posts, can I take a percentage of the sales?

This would be AMAZING if that could be done with this plugin I just dont know enough about this one yet. thanks

• PC

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for your post.

PayPer view does not have chained payments like MarketPress so unfortunately this is something not available out of the box.

I only has PayPal express checkout.

So if you need something like that, it will have to be custom coded :slight_smile:

But, this can be a good feature request and I have already moved it to the right area so that others looking for a feature like this can also vote on it.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC

• Mike Price

Hey PC

Thanks for the quick answer...I guess for a Network Super Admin this plugin would really only make sense if I had pro sites installed so that I could charge admins to use this pay per view plugin.

Hmm I have always steered clear of pro sites and membership due to almost every post on this forum being about it "not working" it has scared me away from them LOL I wish more people posted success stories with these plugins instead of "its not working" posts haha

Maybe I will get brave and test them out someday soon. Thanks again!

• PC

You are welcome Mike :slight_smile:

I guess for a Network Super Admin this plugin would really only make sense if I had pro sites installed so that I could charge admins to use this pay per view plugin.

Yeah, that is the best thing to be done.

Hmm I have always steered clear of pro sites and membership due to almost every post on this forum being about it "not working" it has scared me away from them LOL I wish more people posted success stories with these plugins instead of "its not working" posts haha

The most common cause of the failure is a wrong site plant. Both the plugins are designed to achieve separate things. And if we have got a wrong plan, it will mess up for sure :wink:

But I reckon, you should get brave and test them out, afterall it just takes testing :slight_smile:

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.