taxonomy mix ups

Im having a strange dashboard issue with posts after installing the latest directory plugin. The problem is that all posts (regular posts, properties for sale and business directory) are all showing up in the listings section of my dashboard, also when I create a new listing, all the fields from the real estate theme "add property" show up on the page. I posted in the Templatic support forums and this is what they told me:

I have just looked into your site and noticed that not only your default posts but your pages are also coming up under Listing taxonomy.

Somehow, it is displaying all the data from your posts table. There must be a way in the plugin to display only listings which are posted under listing post type. Right now it is displaying post data from all post types except property which is a custom taxonomy created in the theme.

any suggestion on how I can troubleshoot this and get the correct directory listings only to show in the listings section of the dashboard as well as not have the real Estate theme entry fields to not show up when creating a new Directory listing?