Team I have Support System plugin and the Webmaster User

Hello Team
I have Support System plugin and the Webmaster User Role Pro plugin activated on this temp site.
When I go to the Settings page for the Support System plugin and disabled (checked off) the Admin role, created a new user under that same Admin role, logged in as that user, I still see that the Tickets and FAQ, plus the Settings links are available to this user.
Can you help me figure out what may be wrong?
Thanks
William

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello William

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

I can confirm that plugin is failing to protect promised component from replicated Admin Role. I used User Role Editor to generate duplicate version of Admin role and added user belonging to that role, surprisingly plugin is not protected Tickets and FAQ from that user even if we specify clearly not to that admin specific role.

I am guessing plugin is not providing any protecting mechanism for admin based role as it does not show "Admin" in the list of roles which we can use to disable tickets and FAQ.

However this would be more like feature request as protecting custom Admin based role is something which plugin is not promising to provide, but still I have flagged our developer to get bit insights on this,

If there will be some fix for this, he will surely notify me and I will you. Meantime we appreciate your patience. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.