Team, We are from Dazetech Solutions, a leading Web

Hi Team,

We are from Dazetech Solutions, a leading Web Development company.
We recommeded your porducts to serveral client because of Quality of support and good plugins.

Lynne is our prestigious client from US, purchased your product for her website.

The work is in our demo server and she need to make it live as soon as.
Only remaining thing is that,

"
The thing is, what if someone wants to book a 10am party? So it should be every hour listed, 9, 10, 11, 12. Then once booked it blocks out 2 hours. Would be great if we can do every half hour. 9, 9:30, 10, 10:30, 11, 11:30 etc. so for instance, if someone chooses 9:30... The calendar would slot out 2 hours which would be 9:30-11:30.
"

[EDIT: DELETING SITE CREDENTIALS FOR SECURITY REASONS]

Please make necessory settings/coding updates for make the above request working.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Vipin,
CEO, Dazetech Solutions

• aristath

Hello there @lynne, I hope you're well today!

This post was posted on our public forums. Please do not post your credentials again in public forums... I would advise you to change your passwords, both for the WordPress admin and for your FTP ASAP!!!

Instead of posting credentials, could you pelase grant us access to your dashboard instead?
    To do so, from your dashboard go to WPMUDEV => Support => Support Access and click on the "Grant access" button.

Please make necessory settings/coding updates for make the above request working.

Please keep in mind that we rarely do any changes to client sites.
    We login on your site after you grant us access and examine your settings. After that, we post back here our findings and post instructions so that you can make the necessary adjustments yourself. This way other members can also benefit from the resolution of an issue.
    In other words, we don't do the job for you, but teach you how to do it yourself.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• DavidM

Hi @Vipin,

Thanks for emailing us the details for this. Hoping to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible, I've taken a quick look myself and could see you have the service time set for just 30 minutes as shown in the attached screenshot.

That would need to be set for 120 minutes if you wish to have 2 hour bookings.

Other than that, everything seems to be fine and the times are listed in half-hour increments from 9:00 AM onward.

I've also forward these details to Ari who can have a look as well if needed. But I think that change in the duration for the service may just sort it.

Could you please let us know how that may work for you?

Thanks,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.