Terms and conditions checkbox before submit order

Hi, for the german market it is necessary before you submit your order, that you agree with the terms of the shop. That means, the submit button should be deactivated or not visible. When you agree with the terms (klick on a checkbox) the sumbit button will be visible. Marketpress has not this feature, richt? Is there a plugin or do you know a solution how to implement such a solution?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Heya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

This is something which is not available out of the box and will need some custom work to be achieved.

However, you can use https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/freebie-marketpress-custom-shipping-form-plugin the plugin here (Designed by one of our community members) and add a field a custom field and make sure that the users selects that.

- Make a custom field required with custom error prompt message
    - Ability to display the custom fields data in frontend 'Order Status' page, backend 'Manage Orders' page, as well as order notification emails

I hope that helps.Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

• alexander_m__ller
    • New Recruit

Hi PC,

thanks for your quick reply. That is exactly what i'm searching for. Do you know if there Is a possiblity to use this plugin / custom field on the payment page instead in the shipping page?

Ok, I will ask nathanonn, maybe he has a solution. But 1000 thanks for your tip!!!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Alexander,

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Do you know if there Is a possiblity to use this plugin / custom field on the payment page instead in the shipping page?

Unfortunately no :slight_frown:. That will certainly need custom work and a few major core changes.

I will suggest you to ping on that post where nathanonn has released that plugin/or post a custom job here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.