Terms of service blocking bulk add new users

I am experiencing an issue with the terms of service plugin preventing me from adding multiple users with the add new users plugin. Is there a way to reflect the terms of service checkbox on the add new users page?

I want to avoid disabling the plugin to avoid new users from bypassing the terms of service. Apologies if there is another thread with this issue, I had difficulty finding anything similar to my issue.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello mike_desalvio,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I've checked that on my own setup and can confirm that although Terms of Service doesn't add any check-box to the "Add New User" admin pages, it does check is ToS is approved and doesn't let you proceed.

I suppose there should be some sort of filter/hook that we could use to override this behavior but I'm not that much familiar with the code of both of these plugins. Therefore, I've asked ToS developer for help here and hopefully he'll be able to give us some advice.

Please note however that his response time may be a bit longer than mine on support forum as he deals with a lot of complex issues on daily basis.

That said, keep an eye on this thread please and I'll update it as soon as I get a response from the developer.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.