Terms of Service HTML request

Hi there,
can You add HTML supporting to Terms of Service plugin (signup-tos.php), such as "Admin Message" has?
Thanks,
Matew

• 13Ham
    • New Recruit

hello, i'm new to the site, so if the following is out of line i trust a mod will delete and / or notify me, but i recently downloaded the tos plugin and modified it to accept html in the tos post. i did a quick search and wasn't able to find it here so i'm going to go ahead and post my changes for anyone else that would be interested.

changed this line:

<textarea name="tos_content" type="text" rows="5" wrap="soft" id="tos_content" readonly="readonly" style="width: 95%; background-color:#FFFFFF; color:#000000; border: 1px solid #999999"/><?php echo $signup_tos ?></textarea>

to:

<!-- <textarea name="tos_content" type="text" rows="5" wrap="soft" id="tos_content" readonly="readonly" style="width: 95%; background-color:#FFFFFF; color:#000000; border: 1px solid #999999"/>-->
    <div id="tos-agreement" style="width: 95%; background-color:#FFFFFF; color:#000000; border: 1px solid #999999">
    <?php
    $signup_tos = stripslashes($signup_tos);
    echo $signup_tos ?>

and for my sanity's sake, changed:

update_site_option( "signup_tos_data", $_POST[ 'signup_tos_data' ] );

to:

update_site_option( "signup_tos_data", stripslashes($_POST[ 'signup_tos_data' ]) );

if there are any errors or this breaks anyone's anythings i apologize, but it works great for me, as it displays the tos in html how you'd expect, so figured i'd share.

thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.