Terms of Service Integration with Membership

Hi guys,
I'm need to require that the I agree box for the TOS is checked on my site's registration form. I have Membership installed, and I do see the TOS fields being added to the form, but the validation for TOS is not hooking into the Membership signup process. So as it stands, new users can register without checking the box.

How can this be fixed?

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @Christian,

The TOS checkbox is on the user registration form.
    In order for someone to get to the Membership signup page they must first complete the normal signup (membership is simply an extra step to the standard registration) so by the time they get to the membership they have already agreed to your terms.
    Is this not the case?
    Could you please post a link to your website so that I may test this process in action?

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Christian
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi @aristath,

Well, I have buddypress installed also and the way as it appears, Membership uses the buddypress registration form. So when a user registers, they automatically go into the Membership system. The TOS fields are there, but requiring the checkbox to be checked isn't working.

Here's the link to the registration page on my testsite.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @Christian,

I have verified this issue on your website,
    Could you please grant me access to your backend so that I may see exactly what is happening? It could be a conflict with another plugin on your site so I have to check what is already installed and how your site is configured before actually submitting a bug report for this.
    To do so, from your dashboard go to WPMUDEV => Support => Support Access and click on the "Grant access" button.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @Christian,

I'm terribly sorry for the delay on this post, I missed your last reply!

Did you find any conflict with a 3rd party plugin?
    If not, could you please grant me access to your website again so that I may try to see is going on? The previous access you granted us has expired...

Please advise,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.