[Terms of Service] Main Site Only Option for Terms of Service

Right now this plugin works only for all the sites in a multisite. It would be handy to have the option to have the terms of service apply to only the main site.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Debbie

TOC plugin is designed to work with the registration form. So, when a proper registration form is added anywhere in the site, TOC gets the hook and got injected in the form – doesn’t matter if it is main site or subsite.

As you suggested to have TOC only on main site, I am marking this as a feature request. Let’s see how other members thin about this :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

• Debbie
      • Weaver of Webbs

Hello Ash , thank you!

Your explanation of how the TOC plugin works makes sense, and it’s a very handy plugin.

I have a project where I want the TOC on the main site, but it’s not necessary on the sub sites. Hopefully other members will find that option handy too.

Hope you have a nice day too :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Debbie

• Tony G
    • Mr. LetsFixTheWorld

I have a site where new members are required to complete a Forminator form. That includes a link which opens a PDF ToS, and a required checkbox “Accept” field. This makes for an effective solution to this challenge.

The question will come up : How do I ensure that only new members get this required form and existing members do not? That can be handled with Ultimate Branding, sending all logins to this ToS page. With a function in functions.php, you can check to see if there is a Forminator Entry for that user, for that form. If so, use the WP redirect function to send the user to the standard landing page, otherwise, do nothing and compel them to submit the form.

This isn’t tough, just seems a little complex.

HTH

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.