test connections working on e_newsletter but preview send and send are not.

Hello, My test connections are sending successfully but the preview send and the actual send of the newsletter is failing. The error says to simply check outgoing smtp connections but those are obviously working so what is my next step to solving this problem? I have enabled admin access to the site if you want to check it out.
Thanks

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Leslie,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I've visited your site and run some tests but although I can confirm the issue I wasn't able to fix this yet. Apparently, on some servers there may be some limitations applied (e.g. on Amazon cloud). I'm not sure about Dreamhost but it would be worth to run some more tests.

That said, could you please:

- switch to PHP Mail/WP Mail and see if it's working then
    - switch back to SMTP and add these lines to your wp-config.php file:

define("WP_DEBUG", true);
    define("WP_DEBUG_LOG", true);

and then try to send preview a couple more times to different addresses (in different domains).
    A "debug.log" file should show up inside the "/wp-content" folder on your server. Could you share contents of that file with me (stripping out any sensitive data if necessary)?

Best regards,
    Adam

• Leslie

Hi Adam, I switched to php and it worked except none of the images are displaying. I tried doing the debugging but got a bunch of errors when I tried opening the newsletter to try and send. Here they are below: I was not able to open the newsletter.
    Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Gateway_Relay in /home/share.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php on line 47

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Wdcab_AdminPages in /home/share.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-admin-bar/lib/class_wdcab_admin_pages.php on line 9

Strict Standards: Non-static method Wdcab_AdminPages::serve() should not be called statically in /home/share.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-admin-bar/custom-admin-bar.php on line 131

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CustomGoogleSearch in /home/share.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/custom-google-search.php on line 46

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CGS_Widget in /home/share.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/widget.php on line20

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/share.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 26

Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/share.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/share.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in/home/share.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1228

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Leslie!

Thanks for sharing this with me. I understand that these are the errors you got "on screen", is that right? Did you check if there's also a "debug.log" file inside "/wp-content" folder on your server (you'd want to access your server via FTP to check and download it)? Let me know please and if it's there, please share it with me also.

Also, I'd like to ask you to run one more test on your setup. That'd be a plugin conflict test that should help us confirm whether there are any plugins that may be interfering with E-Newsletter or not and if there are - which ones are those.

To run plugin conflict test, please follow the steps described on flow-chart in this article:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Let me know the result please!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Leslie

Adam, I am attaching the debug log file that I retrieved from the wp-content folder. I also did a plugin and themes test deactivating each plugin one by one to see if the newsletter could be test sent. No plugin being disabled offered a successful test send. All failed. I also changed themes to twentysixteen after all plugins were disabled. Still received failed test send.
    The only time I was able to successfully send is when I used php mail but then the images did not display.

• Leslie

It is not attaching successfully.
    Here it is in the post instead.
    [17-Jan-2016 19:15:34 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Gateway_Relay in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php on line 47
    [17-Jan-2016 19:15:34 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Wdcab_AdminPages in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-admin-bar/lib/class_wdcab_admin_pages.php on line 9
    [17-Jan-2016 19:15:34 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Non-static method Wdcab_AdminPages::serve() should not be called statically in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-admin-bar/custom-admin-bar.php on line 131
    [17-Jan-2016 19:15:34 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CustomGoogleSearch in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/custom-google-search.php on line 46
    [17-Jan-2016 19:15:34 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CGS_Widget in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/widget.php on line 20
    [17-Jan-2016 19:15:35 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 26
    [17-Jan-2016 19:15:35 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [17-Jan-2016 19:15:35 UTC] PHP Notice: is_page was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [17-Jan-2016 19:15:35 UTC] PHP Notice: is_page was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [17-Jan-2016 19:15:35 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

instead. in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3624
    [17-Jan-2016 19:15:35 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

instead. in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3624

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

[17-Jan-2016 19:15:35 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:06 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Gateway_Relay in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php on line 47
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:06 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Wdcab_AdminPages in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-admin-bar/lib/class_wdcab_admin_pages.php on line 9
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:06 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Non-static method Wdcab_AdminPages::serve() should not be called statically in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-admin-bar/custom-admin-bar.php on line 131
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:06 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CustomGoogleSearch in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/custom-google-search.php on line 46
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:06 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CGS_Widget in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/widget.php on line 20
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:06 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 26
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:06 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:07 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

[17-Jan-2016 19:16:07 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

[17-Jan-2016 19:16:07 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:15 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Gateway_Relay in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php on line 47
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:15 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CustomGoogleSearch in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/custom-google-search.php on line 46
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:15 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CGS_Widget in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/widget.php on line 20
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:15 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 26
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:16 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:16 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

[17-Jan-2016 19:16:16 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

[17-Jan-2016 19:16:16 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:16 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:16 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 219
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:16 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 227
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:16 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1302
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:16 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Gateway_Relay in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php on line 47
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:16 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CustomGoogleSearch in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/custom-google-search.php on line 46
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:16 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CGS_Widget in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/widget.php on line 20
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:17 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 26
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:17 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:17 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

[17-Jan-2016 19:16:17 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

[17-Jan-2016 19:16:17 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Gateway_Relay in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php on line 47
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:18 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CustomGoogleSearch in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/custom-google-search.php on line 46
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:18 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CGS_Widget in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/widget.php on line 20
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:18 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 26
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:18 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:18 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

[17-Jan-2016 19:16:18 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

[17-Jan-2016 19:16:18 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:18 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:18 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:18 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:18 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 219
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:18 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 227
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:19 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: only_store_pages in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 8007
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:19 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: wp_menu_roles in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/custom-admin-bar-files/inc/UB_Admin_Bar.php on line 612
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:19 UTC] PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/custom-admin-bar-files/inc/UB_Admin_Bar.php on line 612
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:19 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$blogs in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/favicons.php on line 264
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:19 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: linkPlace in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 150
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:23 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Gateway_Relay in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php on line 47
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:23 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CustomGoogleSearch in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/custom-google-search.php on line 46
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:23 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CGS_Widget in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/widget.php on line 20
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:23 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 26
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:23 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:23 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

[17-Jan-2016 19:16:23 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

[17-Jan-2016 19:16:23 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:23 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:23 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 219
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:23 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 227
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:24 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: wp_menu_roles in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/custom-admin-bar-files/inc/UB_Admin_Bar.php on line 612
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:24 UTC] PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/custom-admin-bar-files/inc/UB_Admin_Bar.php on line 612
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:24 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$blogs in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/favicons.php on line 264
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:24 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: linkPlace in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 150
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:28 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Gateway_Relay in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php on line 47
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:28 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CustomGoogleSearch in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/custom-google-search.php on line 46
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:28 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CGS_Widget in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/widget.php on line 20
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:29 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Gateway_Relay in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php on line 47
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:29 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CustomGoogleSearch in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/custom-google-search.php on line 46
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:29 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CGS_Widget in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/widget.php on line 20
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:29 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 26
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:29 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 26
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:29 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:29 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:29 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

[17-Jan-2016 19:16:29 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

[17-Jan-2016 19:16:29 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:29 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:29 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 219
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:29 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 227

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

[17-Jan-2016 19:16:29 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:29 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 219
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: post_type in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 227
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: wp_menu_roles in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/custom-admin-bar-files/inc/UB_Admin_Bar.php on line 612
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/custom-admin-bar-files/inc/UB_Admin_Bar.php on line 612
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$blogs in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/favicons.php on line 264
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: linkPlace in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 150
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/query.php on line 4660
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/query.php on line 4660
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/query.php on line 4526
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/query.php on line 4528
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/query.php on line 4530
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1154
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1154
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1179
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/general-template.php on line 2527
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 662
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/query.php on line 3929
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/query.php on line 3857
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 279
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: as_list in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/marketpress-ms.php on line 1420
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/query.php on line 3929
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: wp_menu_roles in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/custom-admin-bar-files/inc/UB_Admin_Bar.php on line 612
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/custom-admin-bar-files/inc/UB_Admin_Bar.php on line 612
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$blogs in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/favicons.php on line 264
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: linkPlace in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 150
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:31 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Gateway_Relay in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php on line 47
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:31 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CustomGoogleSearch in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/custom-google-search.php on line 46
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:31 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CGS_Widget in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/widget.php on line 20
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:31 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 26
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:31 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:32 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

[17-Jan-2016 19:16:32 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

[17-Jan-2016 19:16:32 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:32 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:32 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-login.php on line 387
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:32 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-login.php on line 400
    [17-Jan-2016 19:16:32 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1228
    [17-Jan-2016 19:17:09 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Gateway_Relay in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php on line 47
    [17-Jan-2016 19:17:10 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Wdcab_AdminPages in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-admin-bar/lib/class_wdcab_admin_pages.php on line 9
    [17-Jan-2016 19:17:10 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Non-static method Wdcab_AdminPages::serve() should not be called statically in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-admin-bar/custom-admin-bar.php on line 131
    [17-Jan-2016 19:17:10 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CustomGoogleSearch in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/custom-google-search.php on line 46
    [17-Jan-2016 19:17:10 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CGS_Widget in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/widget.php on line 20
    [17-Jan-2016 19:17:10 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 26
    [17-Jan-2016 19:17:10 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [17-Jan-2016 19:17:10 UTC] PHP Notice: is_page was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [17-Jan-2016 19:17:10 UTC] PHP Notice: is_page was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [17-Jan-2016 19:17:10 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

[17-Jan-2016 19:17:10 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

[17-Jan-2016 19:17:10 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php:47) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [17-Jan-2016 19:17:22 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Gateway_Relay in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/mu-plugins/gateway-relay.php on line 47
    [17-Jan-2016 19:17:22 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CustomGoogleSearch in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/custom-google-search.php on line 46
    [17-Jan-2016 19:17:22 UTC] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class CGS_Widget in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-google-search/widget.php on line 20
    [17-Jan-2016 19:17:23 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/plugins/xcalendar.off/xcalendar.php on line 26
    [17-Jan-2016 19:17:23 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [17-Jan-2016 19:17:23 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

[17-Jan-2016 19:17:23 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Leslie,

Thanks for sharing debug.log file!

It seems there's not much inside related to E-Newsletter though. Also, as - as you said - with PHP Mail setting sending newsletters seems to be working, I think we could narrow this down to SMTP related issues.

That said, do you by any chance have access to other server logs? Usually in a root folder of an install there is an error.log or error.txt file. Also, may hosting providers make logs available through cPanel. Could you please check for any logs that could be "mail" or "SMTP" related there?

Let me know please!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Leslie,

Thanks for sharing this with me. Unfortunately, this is also not much helpful apart from that I know now where you're hosting your site (which may turn out to be helpful).

That said, I think it's time to call out our "top guns" from 2nd-line support team. I've already filled a report for them and hopefully they'll be able to give us a hand here.

Please note though that their response time may be a bit longer than mine here on support forum as they deal with a lot of complex issues on daily basis. It will be great if you keep track of this thread and I'll update you with new information (hopefully a fix) as soon as I get a response from 2nd-line.

Best regards,
    Adam