Testing Authorize.net AIM without SSL

Hi, just wondering whether you know of any way to test the Authorize.net AIM payment method in sandbox mode without using an SSL? Not sure whether it's possible.
Thanks,
Tom

• halasyt
    • Flash Drive

When I try to test payment gateways requiring SSL connections, it gives me this message on the checkout page, so on my test site:

SSL connection error
    Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have.
    Error 107 (net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR): SSL protocol error.

Since the checkout page is still on my test site, I think the plugin is enforcing SSL connections. I am in sandbox mode, and this applies to both Authorize.net and PayPal Payflow Pro, these are the 2 gateways that require an SSL connection.

• Aaron
    • CTO

ok, took a look at the code and looks like that's not in there like I thought. You can mod the gateway file, change around line 64 to:

} else if ($settings['gateways']['authorizenet-aim']['mode'] == 'sandbox')	{
            $this->API_Endpoint = "https://test.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll";
    				$this->force_ssl = false;
          } else {

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.