Testing Membership Plugin with Coming Soon plugin

I am about to launch a site, but in the meantime, I’m running a Coming Soon plugin. The membership needs are as soon as the website is launched, so I want to be able to test this Membership plugin. When I go into the Widgets, I see options for the Membership plugin, however which ever once I input, it doesn’t work. I also make sure that I’m changing the “View Site As:….” and it’s still not working.

What did I miss?

• Mauranda
    • New Recruit

I’m using the Membership Plugin, and the Coming Soon Pro plugin from SeedProd.

The issue is that I’m not able to see any of the login sections for the Membership Plugin, and no matter what Membership Widget I input, none of it is showing up. As a user, no one would even know that they could login. Thoughts?

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

I also make sure that I’m changing the “View Site As:….” and it’s still not working.

If you’re logged in then you won’t see the login widget because you’d don’t need to log in again.

Is this what you’re referring too?

The other widgets like Membership Level Text and Membership Subscription Text should show based upon the subscription option you select from the drop down whilst configuring the widget.

If the Coming Soon plugin hides the site with a page then the widgets shouldn’t be there?

Or do some Coming Soon pages have a widget area?

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.