Text description format

Hi dear,
Can you please send me the code to make the description text smaller in the product list as shown in the screenshot?
This is the subsite:
PixShopping.com/biolaloustore

Thanks
Paddy

• Rupok

Hi Paddy,

I went to your site and found that it's showing large font in mobile devices, but showing smaller size in Desktop view. So you will need custom CSS code to make font-size smaller in mobile devices, right?

If yes, then you can use the following custom CSS Code:

@media screen and (max-width: 980px) {
        .mp_product_excerpt p {
            font-size: 14px;
        }
    }

You can add this to a theme's stylesheet, in a child theme, or using a plugin like My Custom CSS. Please change "14px" to your desired font-size.

Please let us know if this doesn't do exactly what you want. We will be glad to assist further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Paddy,

In my code, I've used "max-width: 980px". So this will be applied on any device which has width below or equal to 980px. If you want, you can make it "1080px". That will make sure high resolution tablets will also follow this code.

And your Desktop is already using lower font-size, which is 16px.

Now, if you want to make font-size same in both Desktop and Mobile, then you can simply use the following code excluding the media query:

.mp_product_excerpt p {
            font-size: 14px !important;
        }

Then it will show font size 14px regardless of screen size.

Please let us know if you have any further confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.