Text over image within group

Hi,

I saw in the Issue theme that it's possible to put text over an image. But how can I do this?

• Rupok

Hi Julius Huitema,

Thanks for asking. It's done by grouping two text elements. In Issue theme, the two text boxes are grouped at first, and then an image was set as group background. That did the trick.

To group some elements, you have to boot Upfront Builder and then just hold left mouse button while dragging the cursor across your elements and then release the mouse button (same as selecting multiple files on your PC), after that you will see Group button in the middle of the selector, click it and that's it. It will group those elements. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

When grouping is done, click on that group and on top left corner, you will get icon for group settings. Click that icon, and you will get option to set a background for your group.

You can adjust the padding of your text elements to make your group height and width.

I believe, this will help. Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.