Thank you for providing such an awesome resource!

Hello,

Thank you for providing such an awesome resource!

I am an new subscriber with a few questions regarding a 'storefront'. I purchased this hoping Marketpress was my answer to prayer. I'm looking for insight and direction.

GOAL: Create a viewing gallery so clients have the ability to view their proofs and submit their order. In addition, I would also like to personally use this during in-home ordering sessions.

CHALLENGE: There are several companies offering this service; however, the options are limited. Examples, 1. Print/product fulfillment is limited to specific print vendors. 2. Payment options are limited. The photographer waits two or more weeks to receive payment. If Paypal pro is an option, they charge a hefty monthly fee.

I need to create several individual galleries, each with 20-30 images. Each image will have a drop down list with several products. I would like to include my paypal pro account for instant payment. I'm not totally opposed to adding a paypal 'button' to each gallery. I know many photographer's are looking for a simple option. Marketpress will be perfect for my graphic design business...just not so sure it's the answer for multiple images.

Thanks so much...
Janet

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Janet,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question, I have just been discussing this with a colleague and we're not 100% sure what you'd like the end result to be?

But from the description that you have provided, It sounds like it'd be best to upload each image as a product? And then set up your variations for each product, you can use your PayPal and the checkout for it all to work together :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member, please let me know if you have any follow up questions, I'm here to help :slight_smile:

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.