Thank you for your prompt reply. I recently emailed

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I recently emailed and explained my problem with the contact not allowing users to send contact forms.

I then received this prompt reply from your support staff:
There is a new post on [To whom it may concern, Thank you for all your support thus]

Reply by: aristath

Hello there @takundasando,
Can you please test if your WordPress installation can send emails of any kind?
You can test it by doing the following:
- logout from your site
- Go to /wp-login.php?action=lostpassword to "retrieve a lost password".
- Enter your email address.
If you don't get an email with instructions on how to reset your password, then your server is not properly configured to send emails.
Please test that and report your results back to us...
Cheers,
Ari.

I then followed these instructions and encountered a problem and wasn't able to reset my password.

The error message I received was as follows:

The e-mail could not be sent.
Possible reason: your host may have disabled the mail() function...

Could you please advice me of the next steps I need to take to resolve this problem.

Secondly and briefly I recently installed a new theme and was previously using the twentyeleven.

With the previous theme entire posts would show which is what I prefer however with any other them I install only an excerpt is shown with a more button below it. If possible could you advise me on how to make a theme show the entire posts and not just excerpts. This would be a great help and would drastically improve the ease of use to my site.

Thank you for your prompt replies and support.

• aristath

Hello again @takundasando,
    Is this a VPS, a dedicated server or a shared hosting plan?
    It looks like phpmail is not installed...
    If this is a VPS or a dedicated server, then you can install phpmail via ssh.
    If this is a shared hosting plan an your host refuses to install it, then you can try installing this plugin: http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-smtp/ and set it up so that it uses SMTP instead. This way you can use your normal email account (for example gmail) to send your mails.

I hope that helps!

With the previous theme entire posts would show which is what I prefer however with any other them I install only an excerpt is shown with a more button below it. If possible could you advise me on how to make a theme show the entire posts and not just excerpts. This would be a great help and would drastically improve the ease of use to my site.

That depends on the theme you're using and how it's coded... I'm afraid you'd have to "hack" your theme to get that functionality!

P.S. For future reference, please do not create new issues for your replies. You can simply visit the thread on the forums and reply back there.

Cheers!
    Ari.

• takundasando

Thank you for your prompt reply,

I've tried to visit the thread you put below however I did not find
    anywhere I could actually type a reply.

This is a shared hosting with godaddy and I did download and install
    that plugin however I still cannot reset the password or use the
    contact form successfully.

Are there any other solutions you may have to solving this problem as
    a point of contact is absolutely crucial for the site.

Thank you

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.