Thank you. No error messages. Client using Qualia theme,

Thank you. No error messages. Client using Qualia theme, and has no access to premium support.
When a Post excerpt is clicked, the actual Post Title is not showing up. Have looked at all Inspect Elements and parent CSS, no solutions found.
Blog is under Resources menu tab: Efficiency blog. URL: http://www.roienergyservices.com/category/efficiency/

• Tyler Postle

Hi there Christine,

Hope you are doing well today :slight_smile:

Has the theme ever showed the title for it's posts?

I'm wondering if your template even tries to output the title in the first place. After looking at the theme page on themeforest it looks like it has a ton of customizations available. You might want to check and make sure there isn't any options related to this.

Can you double check that and let us know?

Look forward to your reply Christine :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler

• christine38

HI Tyler,

I don't know if I made a reply earlier, but if not, just wanted to let you know you nailed the problem the first time. I took a second look at the theme the client had chosen/inherited and the Post Titles are not directly above the text as in most conventional posts, but in a floating full-width banner above the posts. There was no desire to go beyond budget to customize or to adopt the default (which would have ruined the rest of the design), so thanks. Trying to find one inside the admin would have been a goose chase and your answer saved me a lot of time.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.