The 3 support sections (faq, submit ticket, support) display left not centered - beaver builder

Broken Pages:

Those pages are duplicates of this page:

The image at the top should be much taller and the content on all should be centered and displayed in the same location as the contact page.

• Abdul Wajed

Hi Huntley,

Hope you are having a great day!

I could tell you better about the issue after checking your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:

Please let me know when you are done granting Support Access. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Have a nice day. Cheers!

• Abdul Wajed

Hi Huntley,

Hope you are having a great day! :slight_smile:

Thanks for granting Support Access and I have checked your site and able to identify the problem and the problem is, below CSS reset from Support System overwrite theme's default styles.

#support-system div, #support-system dl, #support-system dt, #support-system dd, #support-system ul, #support-system ol, #support-system li, #support-system h1, #support-system h2, #support-system h3, #support-system h4, #support-system h5, #support-system h6, #support-system pre, #support-system form, #support-system p, #support-system blockquote, #support-system th, #support-system td {
        margin: 0;
        padding: 0;

To solve this you can comment out those CSS from incsub-support.css file and the file location is plugins/incsub-support/assets/css/incsub-support.css

If you are not familiar with this type of work, I will be happy to assist you but for this I need FTP access. You can give me FTP access through our secure Contact Form.

Please visit our private Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: Abdul Wajed"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference

- FTP/SFTP credentials
    (and port if required)

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you need any further assistance. :relaxed:

Have a nice day. Cheers!