The Admin Help Content plugin doesn't replace the help info in some WPMU plugins.

Hi.

I just installed the Admin Help Content plugin. It works great, it is just in one plugin that it's not replacing the information. The Directory plugin is the one with the issue.

Also, is there a way to show different help information for every plugin? I'm writing some tutorials in Spanish and would like to link to them depending on the plugin.

Thanks.

PC

Hello there @vanessacolina

Thanks for posting on the forums.

I have tested this and able to replicate this issue on my lab site as well. The custom admin help content does not appear on Directory plugin pages.

I have sent this to the attention of our lead developer @Vladislav so that we can get this fixed asap.

Also, is there a way to show different help information for every plugin? I'm writing some tutorials in Spanish and would like to link to them depending on the plugin.

Unfortunately not at the moment. It just allows to add general help tips which appear everywhere on the backend under the help menu.

So if you want to do it for different plugins, you should create them on a different page and then link to that page under Admin help content so the users can then visit those pages and view help.

For this, I will suggest you to use Wiki Plugin : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-wiki/ as it will allow you to create a Wikipedia like structure with sub wiki functionality.

Vlad would be around on the bug soon !

Cheers, PC