The ads are not showing up in the post

Hey!
I am having some problems with the ad sharing plugins. The
problem is fairly simple to explain. The ads are simply not showing up.. I am using plugrush ad codes and I know other sites who were able to make it work, however for me it is not working. I am using a sub-domain multisite though and the other sites that I saw using it used the other kind of multisite(example: http://cheese.com/usersite).
I have configured the plugin in the network admin and tried my best to make it work. But whatever I do the ads are just not showing.

Any help?

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @sikkepit3,

This could be related to your theme. Can you try switching to the default theme on a site where ad sharing is in place? Let me know if the ads show up at that point.

Add sharing uses hooks that are usually present in the theme, this will help us quickly identify if it's being loaded or not.

Also, can you try the standard "deactivate all other plugins" routine as well? It's also quite possible that another plugin is conflicting, and if we can identify it, we can see what needs to be done to get them playing nicely together.

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

• sikkepit3
    • Flash Drive

I tried switching themes and that didn't solve the problem.

I did deactivate some of the plugins that I had installed, but the rest of the plugins are mostly from wpmudev so they shouldn't interfear right? The plugins that are not from WPMudev are not activated or have absolutely nothing to do with posts what so ever or are not used at this moment.

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

No they shouldn't cause conflicts, but it's always possible. It's best to test with no other plugins, but it could still be something else.

Would you mind if I logged in to take a look? If this is the same site as before, I still have the email you sent me recently with login info.

Best regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.