The checkout still isn't working. The continue as a guest

The checkout still isn't working. The continue as a guest button isn't working which means no one can order anything. it's working on my other site. I granted access this weekend. Could some fix this asap. Its very difficult to run a business when the checkout doesn't work. Again, im losing orders.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Samantha,

I'm testing your site and looks like your theme or other plugin is removing jQuery library and that is why there is problem with MarketPress (MarketPress needs jQuery to run its scripts). Please run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart). Let me know how it goes.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Samantha
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

This is far too complicated. I signed up for coursepress and marketpress from the coursepress advertising page and then had to sign for the extras because of problems with the free version of coursepress. I have had nothing but problems , I had to delay one course for seven days and then had to let your developer work on my site while I sat up until 5.00am in the morning to help them iron out problems with the plugin. The checkout didn't work this week yet your staff fixed the problem.

I've have repeated tried to say "what about the people who aren't developers" who you sell your products to without warning that your product isn't a simple plugin? As advertised. And that you need to be a developer?

The whole point of plugins are... they plugin and work on wordpress standard themes which this one is yet your plugin isn't working. I have no idea what a jquery is?

And it is working on my other site which uses the same theme. There's no problem with it working on there.

From a most unhappy client.

• Samantha

I've just tested a sale on the site beginning with s. I've attached a screen shot. This was the same problem I reported weeks ago which is now a problem again. I would like some advice on how we get this working because my sale are down 50 percent this month and I cant afford to lose any more money. I used the free version since August last year and didn't have one problem until coursepress stopped working.

• Samantha

I'm not attempting to bump up my request but i needed to let you know I've reverted to a paypal button on the page as its 11.00pm here and I cant lose anymore orders. Marketpress is still live in the background and I haven't changed the product page.

I look forward to reading your response tomorrow morning and hope you can get this resolved.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Samantha,

Sorry for the delay, it looks like a bug has already been reported, ie checkout skipping to the payment page, this only happens with digital products. Developers are aware of this issue, and working on providing a patch to fix this asap. I'm marking this thread, so that you'll get an update when the current patch is released.

I've just tested a sale on the site beginning with s. I've attached a screen shot. This was the same problem I reported weeks ago which is now a problem again.

Did you update your AffiliateWP plugin to a latest version?, I suppose there was some code edits made on the plugin in order to work with MarketPress. Please let us know more about it so that we could give a closer look.

I hope this helps. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.