The cloning works fine. BUT, there is no dashboard, when

The cloning works fine. BUT, there is no dashboard, when selected to look at the dashboard or login, just a blank page appears, I have tried it twice.

Tim

here is the error. Keep in mind this original site is active on this network.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'fetch - <b>Unknown column 'type' in 'where clause'</b>
    ---
    Query: select * from wxtp_12_revslider_sliders where type != 'template' OR type IS NULL order by id ASC' in /home/demosit2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/functions.class.php:14 Stack trace: #0 /home/demosit2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/db.class.php(26): RevSliderFunctions::throwError('fetch - <b>Unkn...', -1) #1 /home/demosit2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/db.class.php(41): RevSliderDB->throwError('fetch - <b>Unkn...') #2 /home/demosit2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/db.class.php(132): RevSliderDB->checkForErrors('fetch') #3 /home/demosit2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/slider.class.php(2701): RevSliderDB->fetch('wxtp_12_revslid...', 'type != 'temp...', 'id', '', 'ASC') #4 /home/demosit2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/ in /home/demosit2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/functions.class.php on line 14

Michael Bissett

Hey Tim, Michael here!

Okay, so we've got an error coming from Revolution Slider here... looks like the "type" column it's trying to reference doesn't exist on the new site.

We'll want to dig into the cause of this more closely, could you please send in the following via our secure contact form:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress network admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password)
    -- cPanel's usually the control panel that hosting providers use for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this to look at your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Please include the address/site ID of the site you're looking to clone here

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Kind Regards,
    Michael