The custom posts I make using custompress do not show up in categories or the homepage.

I am a beginner user just starting to use WPMU Dev. I am developing a site laboutlines.com and am using custompress to make custom posts. The post I create in a custom post do not show up on the homepage or in the assigned category. The website: laboutlines.com. If you search for "ADAMTS13" you can see the post, but not on the homepage or if you click on the coagulation category on the homepage.

Thanks.

• Mayur
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello,

Thanks for the response. I understand that I still have a lot to learn with setting up. I tried both checking support regular taxonomies and unchecking it. I can't seem to get the categories or tag clouds to work with the posts in custom post type but they work in the search engine. On the homepage, the category and tag clouds are shown, but clicking on them doesn't bring up the posts from the custom posts.

I get the following error:

Sorry, we can't find the archive you're looking for at this URL. Please try selecting a menu item from above or to the side of this message to get where you'd like to go.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Mayur,

Thanks for posting back.

I would like to have a closer look at the site with admin login.

Can you please enable support access on the site and let me know once you have done that ?

Please enable that via WPMU DEV Dashboard >> Support >> Staff Login >> Grant Access.

Please advise once done so that I can see what is going on.

Cheers, PC

• Mayur
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi There,

I'm not sure if I see its fixed. I have created 4 posts. One under "Posts", 2 under "Lab Tests", one under "Diseases". All 4 posts are checked into the "Coagulation" category. On the home page, under latest news, only the one post from "Posts" shows up and when I click on the coagulation category on the website, there is only 1 post instead of 4.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.