The difference between mail chimp integration and E-newsletter

Hello
I hope you having a wonderful day.

I have a question.
I am thinking about which plugin related to mail should I use, but there are many options for this feature.

So, I got confused how to make a difference between E-newsletter and Mail chimp.

Could you give me an explanation?

King Regards
KAZUKI

• Milan

Hello @KAZUKI KIKUCHI,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Let me explain you first what purpose our Mailchimp Integration satisfies. :slight_smile:

MailChimp
    MailChimp Integration helps you effectively capture new subscribers( in normal terms users ) from anywhere( Can work with Multisite ) on your site using simple customizable signup forms. The included MailChimp widget and shortcode generator make it possible to add subscription forms anywhere on your site in under 60 seconds.

Conclusion is that this plugin provides you extended functionality of Mailchimp with nice integration with wordpress. It lets you add signup form from where users can subscribes to your mailing list ( created in Mailchimp ) and this plugin will automatically adds user to one of the mailing list ( According to your preference )

e-Newsletter
    e-Newsletter is something more than subscribing facility. it lets you do professional newsletter creation and subscriber management to WordPress. It provides many default template which you can use to create newsletter layout.

Above are just abstract differentiation between two products, more detailed info you can find on each of intro page. :slight_smile:

Mailchimp Integration:
    e-Newslettter: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-newsletter/

I’ve also got this from my colleague @rupok:

With E-Newsletter, you can send professional email newsletters, track results and manage subscribers all from your WordPress dashboard – without a third party subscription.

But Mailchimp Integration ties WordPress to MailChimp for seriously powerful email marketing, growing a subscriber base and list syncing.

So if you are open to paid third party newsletter solutions, you can try MailChimp and for syncing your site members with your subscribers list in MailChimp, you can use MailChimp Integration. But if you want to manage everything from your own site, then e-Newsletter is for you.

I hope this helps you.

Feel free to ask me if you have any further inquiry. :slight_smile:

Have a great day. !

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.