the eSport plugin soon, but still i need help

Hi,

last time I used WP phpBB was on the top forums, blogger for bloging, and wp was simple

now I came back with themes not even for blogs. I mean it is like photo gallery, but i didn't care I wanted this eSport plugin so bad, I had to learn php, so I done reading PHP 5 For Dummies, now I'm nooby so I did read 1/3 of this Pro PHP and jQuery. and I was practicing on my localserver so I made simple script now I have to learn WP

if you interested to help in the plugin let me know

and yeah I designed like the themes you love just pictures little words

I'm info security guy I can tell you if this $_GET is bad and I know all the evil functions

but I can't design one page (not now, I'm rank noob)

also for the sake if sharing knowledge, I will update the post with old article I wrote about PHP and vulnerability

I DID THAT

one more time if you want to help let me know

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @c0d3r

I hope you are well today.

If you have any specific question, you can ask and we will try to help. If you want someone to work with you in your project, then I hope someone will chime in make reply to you.

Officially, we don’t offer any tutorial but we help people with ideas and samples. Also, we have a job section where you can hire a developer outside of WPMU staffs to help you in your project.

Cheers

Ash

• c0d3r
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks for answering,

I was reading about WordPress and it has own style of coding which I can adopt,

but I will focus on php then make a plugin of it,

and I’m not developer but I don’t what happen to me :

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @c0d3r

Yes, WordPress has its own style of coding, but it’s really pretty easy to adopt if you have some knowledge on php and javascript. WordPress documentation is quite nice.

Everything about wordpress: http://codex.wordpress.org/

Developer version: https://developer.wordpress.org/

But this is also true, you need to know some php, clear concept on OOP in PHP, JavaScript – mostly jQuery is used in wordpres as the library is already included.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers

Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.