The Events + plugin only shows events on the actual event page and one directory up (/events/2013/06

The (site)/events page doesn't exist in pages. Do I need to create this, similar to marketpress? My permalinks are set up as follows (/%year%/%monthnum%/%postname%/). The upcoming events widget works. The archive system for normal posts also works fine. I have read the existing documentation and can't find where I'm going wrong.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Michael,

I hope you are well today, thank you for the link and additional information, I can indeed see that isn't working at all for you.

Would it be possible please for you to try with the 2012 theme and then see if it works, as that way we know if it's a theme issue or not :slight_smile:

Thank you, look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Michael,

I hope you are well today, thank you for trying :slight_smile:

I can't replicate this issue, but I have just been speaking with the lead developer about the issue, and he said to try visiting the permalinks page (you shouldn't need to save anything). Then seeing if it works.

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• BrainyStuff
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I'v been visiting the permalinks setting constantly as I suspected this may be the problem. Iv done it especially and the problem is not resolved. I'v been looking at other similar posts in the forum and they seem to not be resolved either. Does the Plugin load any external item's? SSL could be the issue?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Michael (@michael_ritchie)

I hope you are well today, sorry to hear it's still not working for you.

It does communicate with Google and Twitter if you are using them login options? How is the SSL currently working? Have you forced it in wp-config.php or are you using a plugin or is it manually configured server side? Would it be possible for you to disable it for testing?

Could you also send me the following please so I can take a closer look at this :slight_smile:

- In the subject field add "Attn: Jack Kitterhing"
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include admin/network access
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• BrainyStuff
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

This problem is now resolved, none of the events I created where in the current month of the year. Activating the addon "Default to all Events" shows all the events in on the slug page. I realised the issue when the 1st of the month came about and events for that month where displayed.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.