The from is not submitted or throws an error

Forminator form not get submit or throwing an error.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Moshe,

It seems that there was an issue with caching that caused this, so in your form settings under Behavior tab I have enabled AJAX load for the form and it should work fine now.

I did a couple of tests but removed them from submissions when I was done, you should still see the notifications about successful submissions in your inbox :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Predrag

• MOSHE
    • Flash Drive

Thanx Predrag! I heard youre one of the top guys there!! you fixed this issue!

there are issues with the other form too.i cant view the 13 submissions it says there are.when i submitted 2 tests it worked and i could view them!? i just changed that one too to AJAX-dont see a difference.wondering if the funny looking analytics graph on the dashboard has any connection.i forgot his name but your buddy updated the PHP-sped up the site but didnt seem to fix these issues.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Moshe,

Thanks for that, I’ve been here for quite some time :slight_smile:

I had a look at the other issue and while there were some issues with Hustle, that caused analytics graph issue, this was fixed with the yesterday’s update and something else seems to be happening here.

I checked the DB and the submissions are still there but I couldn’t figure out why they aren’t being shown in the submissions in site admin.

I have passed this issue over to our developers so they can check it out and see what might be going on.

Please note that developer response might be slower than usual staff response, so we appreciate your patience on this.

Best regards,

Predrag

• Tho Bui
    • Staff

Hello MOSHE,

Regarding your issue, I checked from the DB and see we have some entries created but don’t see any the form fields data relate with these entries. I mean look like the form submitted but not sure why the form fields data can’t save to the DB. I checked in the function and don’t see any reason can break the save data function after the entry created, except error from the server or have a debug from your dev. I also can’t replicate this case on your site and my test site.

In this case, I deleted the empty entries and the report is fine now. I will discuss this issue with our dev and will let you know if have any clue. Also please let reply on this thread if you can replicate this issue so we will closely check on this.

Kind Regards,

Tho Bui

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.