I noticed something strange with regard to The Google+ Plugin.
Here's what happens, in order:
1. I install The Google+ Plugin at my WordPress site:
from WPMU and register it with my Google+ (Business) Page (**not User Profile**):
2. I publish a post in WordPress.
3. I go back to the post and "Like" it with the Google+ button.
4. At the "Google+ Like/Share" dialog, I share the post as "Public" to my Google+ (Business) Page (the **exact same** one as listed above, in Step 1.)
5. The post now appears as a Public entry on my Google+ (Business) Page "Posts" tab.
Now, here's where it gets weird...
6. At some later point, The Google+ Plugin **pulls the post back into WordPress multiple times** and **re-posts** the entry back to my Blog page(s).
Is there any way to prevent this from happening?
KXA (K. X. Adams)