[The Hub aka My Websites] The Hub — suggested upgrades

For the Hub to be truly useful in a multisite Agency environment, it needs to be able to drill down into MU subsites (both subdir and subdomain) to be able to activate/deactivate plugins at the subsite level. Subsites don’t even show up in the Hub, so its’ not really a multisite tool yet. It also needs to be able to install plugins from an existing network into a new one so that a company suite of plugins can be easily deployed to a new MU.

• The Bug Hunter

+1 For more network support.

My network plugins are managed with Wp-Ultimo, since it’s restricted. If turning on plugins would work together, that would be great.

Let’s add the reports sending easily on subsite level. Now I have to manually figure out what e-mail to send the report too. It would be great to have subsite information available in The Hub and sending nice reports from The Hub.

Furthermore, do I look forward to network friendly Hummingbird speed performance on subsite level. But I guess, we will first be expecting the 2.0 update.

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Kevin

Hope you are doing good today.

You can add only to HUB single or mutlisite which is separate installation. Subdir and subdomain does not have own core files. This is how HUB works now.

I pass your both info to site developers and we will post an update here as soon as more information is available from them.

Kind Regards,

Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.