[The Hub] In the HUB for My Websites Let's Add a way to star favorites that they automatically

In the HUB for My Websites Let's Add a way to star favorites that they automatically go to the top (similar to how Google Analytics does for example). This will really help organization of HUB sites.

A way to drag and drop their order would be nice too.

Also, having a way to hide/archive sites that maybe go into a Hidden/Archived Tab where we can bring them back later to active or favorite in the future.
Let me know?

Generally just need a better way to organize and therefore manage sites in the HUB . . .

:slight_smile:

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Greg,

Thanks for your suggestions, if you missed it we are already doing some major improvements for Hub 2.0, including some better sorting of connected sites, you can find some additional info about it here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/roadmap/#wpmud-roadmap-product-hub-2-0

Also, having a way to hide/archive sites that maybe go into a Hidden/Archived Tab where we can bring them back later to active or favorite in the future.
    Let me know?

Could you elaborate this part a bit, I understand the part about having archived sites listed, however, I'm not sure about the restore request.
    You can simply login to WPMU DEV Dashboard again on your site and that would bring it up to your active sites again.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Greg
      • The Exporter

Could you elaborate this part a bit, I understand the part about having archived sites listed, however, I'm not sure about the restore request.

Would not want to disconnect some sites. So, in the HUB a way to hide/archive/hibernate some sites from view of the others where they are in there own hidden tab or something. This way we do not have to disconnect the sites but just hide them from view from the more active sites we want front and center. Also, we would want to remember the sites in the hidden tab of them too but not totally disconnect them yet. Yes, some we would disconnect if we know for sure they will not be needed anymore (but some we just would want to hide temporarily but not totally disconnect them either from WPMUDEV).

Make better sense now?

I have not seen that link. I will check it out though.

Greg

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi @greg2!

So, that'd be sort of a "drawer" or a "closet" where you just put some sites aside for a while, just to keep them "off the view" but other than that those sites would be fully connected and working like they would normally do, right? All the configured updates, backups, reports - if there are any - those should "just work" with that exception that the sites wouldn't be visible on a main site list but you could get them back to that list at any time.

Does that sound more or less like what you are suggesting?

Best regards,
    Adam

• Greg
    • The Exporter

yudy and Predrag Dubajic

Cool deal.

As I am thinking more about site management, it would be great if could assign other groupings of sites too for tabs. For example, some active sites that would be Favorited may have auto backups on themes, plugins, and WP core and others may be Favorited by require manual updating for one reason or another etc.

And, there could be other uses for being able to group or sort in different ways as well.

Could you provide for the ability for further custom tab groupings so we can manager even more efficiently?

You may already have this planned.

I think it would be a no-brainer and great . . .

Let me know?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.