The Hub not in sync with Defender

Hi! Since the last WordPress update I’m having a sync problem in the hub with some (not all) of my connected websites. Three of them are showing the security issue “Please update to the latest version of WordPress”. But all these sites are already updated. After more than three days the problem still exists. The sites are updated, but the Hub is still showing the security issues. What can I do to get all sites back in sync? Thank you for your help in advance! Best regards.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi icseven,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I tried to regenerate this on my test site but I could not. So I think, this is those site specific issue.

Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do plugin conflict test on each site? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Moreover, do those sites have any caching plugin or any server level caching enabled? If yes, can you try disabling the cache and check if this helps?

Please let us know the result. If these don’t help, we will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• icseven
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Rupok,

thank you for helping me out here! I managed to solve the problems with your tipps. On two sites I cleared the caches and on one site I deactivated and than reactivated all plugins. Now The Hub is in sync again. Next I know what I have to do :wink:

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Sebastian

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.