the hub plugin update icon

In this site example i cant see two of the woocomerce plugin have a new release. All sites with woocommerce plugin i need to go to wpadmin-control panel-updates and after this i can see in the hub that there are plugins need to update, if i seton automate on the site woocommerce never is being updated. There is the same problem with wpml software
can you help with a solution
kind regards
Ole

• viobru
    • Recruit

Hi, Ole!

Hope you are doing great :slight_smile:

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the plugins' update icon from the Hub and with Automate. I checked it and I found that a couple of similar issues reported for this, one of them from another member that reported the same issue of Automate having issues with updating WPML's plugins. And from what I read on the other similar issue related to premium plugins not being reported as needing to be updated, the issue was casued by how the plugins were handling the updates and how they integrate with WP core (seems that something with the way those premium plugins were hooking into the core updates transient made them not stay there).

Regarding the WPML's plugins issue, our developers are currently working on it, but I could not find any similar issue reported for WooCommerce's plugins. Could you specify the exact plugins that you are referring to (and the versions of them that are currently out of date and not listed as having an update available) so our devs can have a closer look at this, please?

In order for our devs to check this we'll need the following details from a site having the issue. Please mke sure to use our SECURE CONTACT FORM to share them (DO NOT POST YOUR DETAILS ON THIS THREAD since this is a public thread). Select "I have a different question" for your topic and add the following details:

Subject: "Attn: Violeta" (please use this subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me)
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login URL
    - FTP or cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

We look forward to hear from you. Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
    Violeta

P.S. If not possible to share the details of any existing site if, for instance, those are all live sites, please create a staging on the same server for testing purposes. Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.