The Hub Reporting,

The Hub Reporting, can I generate that on subdomain basis? And automatically send it to all subsite owners inside my Multisite Network?

• Rupok

Hi MyHQ,

I apologize for my previous response, I've completely missed one of the Reports features, let me explain in detail.

So the good news is that we're already working on this feature and currently it's being tested by our QA team. Once this goes live, you will be able to create reports for each of your subsites by doing the following:

You will need to go to The Hub (https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/my-websites/). There, click on your multisite domain name. Then click on the "Reports" tab. Then you will be able to create a new report from there.

When you click on "New Report"/"Create Report" button, a popup will appear. You will need to click on the "Customize" tab in that popup. There, for multisite, you will get an option to enter your Subsite URL:

By entering your subsite URL there, you will be able to generate reports for each of your sub-sites. And then by going to the "Recipients" tab, you can add recipients who will receive the regular email report for your selected sub-site. It still won't automatically sends the report to the subsite owners of your selected subsite but we also have that in our consideration. But you can add your subsite owner email address in the recipient field and he/she will get the report. We are continuously working to make this reporting feature better, and hopefully, soon we might be able to send that report automatically to the subsite owner instead of entering his/her email address.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other query or if you have any confusion. We are always here to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.