[The Hub – Reporting] Reporting templates for The Hub

I’d like to be able to create “templates” for reports so that I can have a standard reporting document. Right now, each time I add a client to The Hub, I create the report manually. I’d love to be able to pick a template so I didn’t have to go through and recreate it each time.

On a related note, I’d love to be able to duplicate a report and update it. For example, I spread my client reports out over the course of the month. What I’m doing right now is creating a “Client” version of the report and running it on, say, the 10th of the month. I’m then creating a “Developer” version that I run 2 days before. That gives me a little time to fix anything that I don’t want showing up in the Client report.

Thanks,

Jack

p.s. Side note: when I typed in “Other” for the product, it wouldn’t let me submit. I had to pick it from the list.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Jack,

p.s. Side note: when I typed in “Other” for the product, it wouldn’t let me submit. I had to pick it from the list.

Thanks for the heads up here. We’re adding Hub services to our feature request and support ticket/chat forms so you won’t need to use “Other” for those soon. I wasn’t able to replicate the issue you had with “Other” for product though. Was it maybe in the product search field you were typing Other? In that case you would need to select the preset Other option and then type the specific product in, which it looks like you did :slight_smile: let me know if I’m missing something there.

Cheers,

Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.