The Hub: Scheduled Reports not being emailed

I created scheduled reports from the hub to all of my site, but I didn't receive any email when the reports were created. And when I click the manual send, it does send me the email.

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello evielutions,

I hope you are well today.

I've taken a quick look at a random sampling of 5 sites registered under your account. Of those 5, here are my findings:

- bookitval looks like it was setup and working but has had reports removed
    - cyfairchamber shows no logs for reports being setup
    - evielutions shows no logs for reports being setup
    - gundersonsbookkeeping looks to be working successfully
    - pondtechnicalsales shows no logs for reports being setup

For the sites that are setup, all seems to be working correctly. Perhaps your email is putting the reports in the Spam/Junk mail folder? Could you please make sure you've added the following email address to your whitelist? noreply@site-reports.com

Also, could you please tell me a few specific domains where you've attempted to run a manual report and never got the email?

Best regards,

James Morris

• evielutions
    • Flash Drive

The issue ins't manual reports (gear, email report). The issue is when creating a scheduled report or a set scheduled report email doesn't get sent. Manual works fine. Email isn't going into spam as I get them just fine when running a manual. No point of me setting it up on all if it doesn't work properly. The ones I have played with are jones and zwiener, gundersons and bookitval.

• Tyler Postle
      • CGO

Hey evielutions, I've been checking my recent scheduled reports and I've been receiving them all so far. Just set up a new one that should run later today in-case it's only happening for more recently setup Reports.

Could you setup a new Report and add my email as an additional email to send the report too? tyler@incsub.com

Then when you notice the first scheduled report is generated can you take a screenshot of the Reports list for that site and let me know which one it is(if there are multiple)? Then I'll check our logs for it :slight_smile:

Talk to you soon.

Cheers,
      Tyler

PS. There are some timeout issues with the Security scan that we're working on so if you exclude "Security" then it will generate faster in most cases.

• evielutions
    • Flash Drive

I created a test report for Evielutions.com. On another note I created a new report for Cyfairchamber.com yesterday and it has yet to be produced. I selected for it to generate a report right away as well as email. I created another today and both are still in Scheduled status. How long should it take?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey evielutions, looks like it is failing on the Security scan for the Cyfair site. That is due to a bug that we are working on ironing out right now. Exclude the "Security" section of the Report then try again and see if you receive it. You should receive it quite quickly in that case :slight_smile:

I received the Evielutions Report as well and looks like that one didn't have Security included so that is probably why you received it this time.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
      • CGO

Hey evielutions,

The last Report for that site should have sent at:

2018-01-10 16:35:19 (UTC+0)

I believe that is shortly after your last post. Did you not receive it? It took about 5 minutes to generate then sent right after.

If you still haven't received it, can you try adding my email again - then I'll check the logs after :slight_smile:

Cheers,
      Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.