The import member list is not working, goes to white screen and stops loading. No members are import

I did a fresh re-install of the e-newsletter plugin and still cannot import a member list. I have 2800 people to enter, manual is not an option.

• Elliott Bristow

Hi Megan,

White screen crashes in WordPress usually (but not always) indicate that WordPress is running out of memory. You might need to increase the memory allowance of your WordPress installation.

have a read through this forum discussion on WortdPress.org where they discuss the possible solutions.

Basically, if you add a line to your wp-config.php file as follows (or amend it if it already exists):

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '64M');

This will set your memory allowance to 64MB, you can increase it higher if you need to. Try this, then try the import again and see if that fixes it.

Incidentally, I notice you are no using the latest version of the plugin. Although the latest version would necessarily address your current issue, it's always best to update to the latest version when it's available, especially if you're experiencing problems.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.